Chitika

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

POLL: Who Will Win Season 2 Of 'The Voice'


Last night on The Voice, the Final Four were announced and we are down to one singer left for each team. The remaining singers are Chris Mann for Team Christina, Juliet Simms for Team Cee Lo, Jermaine Paul for Team Blake and Tony Lucca for Team Adam.

So, who do I think will win? Well, way back in March when we finally went to the Top 24 and started the live shows, I picked Tony Lucca to win. How am I feeling now? Tony remains in the competition and is awesome and has a big following and is a strong contender to win it all, but I feel they all are. Chris Mann has his Mann Fans that seem to be coming out strong to vote for him each week, so he is a big threat. Juliet does awesome on the iTunes charts and has an amazing voice, so she is a true contender. Jermaine is beyond amazing and a true talent, so he is a true contender. With that said, who will win next week? In the end, I think it is going to come down to Tony and Juliet and I am going to stick with my original pick and go with Tony Lucca and another victory for Adam Levine, having had Javier Colon win it for him in Season 1.

What do you think? Am I wrong? Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win? Leave me your thoughts in the comments!

panel management

6 comments:

  1. Chris mann!!!HELL YEA!!!!!!all the way!!!!He will win this for sure.His voice is PERFECTION and beauty and the other three left in no way sing better than Chris.He IS the voice and America loves him and I'm very certain he WILL take the title.Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has his Mann Fans, so I don't know...they all did amazing tonight...I am so torn lol

      Delete
  2. I'm going to stick with Girl Power. .. Juliet has an awesome rocker voice, & great stage presence as well. I feel that is a great quality too have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always does awesome on the iTunes charts...it is going to be a tough one to call. They all have their reasons they could win...Mann Fans, Tony has his huge following, Jermaine rocked it out and Juliet kicks butt on the charts, so who knows....I may still stick with my initial pick of Tony!

      Delete
  3. Juliet skunky beech

    ReplyDelete