Chitika

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kris Jenner: Fired As Daughter's Manager?


Trouble in the Kardashian paradise? In Touch magazine is reporting that Kris Jenner, the momager from hell, has been fired by her daughters. The article claims her eldest daughters are firing Jenner as manager for ruining Kim's image, destroying Khloe's marriage to Lamar Odom and constantly criticizing Kourtney's parenting choices. This story, of course, was probably just made up by Jenner to get them in the news one more time this week. Jenner went to her blog to defend herself: "Yet another ridiculous story. I never threw a party anywhere on April 22nd, however our entire family was in NYC filming season 7 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and having the time of our lives! My daughters and I have an amazing relationship and I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to spend such quality time with all my kids and my grandson! We are truly blessed!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!"

So, is the story true? Is she fired? Or did she just publicize a false story to get in the news? What do you think? Tell me in the comments!

Read all about it right here.

survey software

No comments:

Post a Comment