Chitika

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'The Voice' Poll: Season 2 Winner Prediction


We have finally arrived at the live shows on Season 2 of The Voice, which start next week, so why not a very early prediction on who will win this season? I will predict my choice and you vote in my poll and let's see who is correct when the season ends! Now there are many talented singers in this competition and I am going to be sad to see any of them go home, but in the end one of them has to win. I loved him in his initial audition and he did great in the battle rounds and he has a ton of followers on Twitter (I'm super jealous), so my prediction for winner of Season 2 of The Voice is........Tony Lucca...he ain't no Mouseketeer anymore, folks! Do you agree? Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote in the poll!

survey services

No comments:

Post a Comment