Chitika

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is Jennifer Lopez Leaving 'American Idol?'


Jennifer Lopez appeared on Ellen yesterday with Cameron Diaz to promote their new movie, What To Expect When You're Expecting, and she hinted that she may not be returning next season as a judge on American Idol. When asked, Lopez said: "I really do enjoy it. Now this is my second year -- I don't know if I can go for a third year. I miss doing other things. It really does lock you down, which was nice the first year with the babies being three, but now they're getting more mobile, they're about to go into school ... So I just don't know." Well, well, well...this is crazy!

Do you think Lopez will be back? Is this a ploy for more money? Tell me what you think in the comments!

For the full story, click here.

online surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment