Chitika

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Raven-Symone: Gay, Straight Or None Of Our Business?


National Enquirer ran a story recently claiming that actress Raven-Symone is currently dating America's Next Top Model contestant, AzMarie Livingston, and that they are living together in New York City...quite a shocker. After that story came out, she went to her Twitter account to comment: "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life." Hmmm...neither confirms nor denies it.

So, what do you think...is she or isn't she? Do you even care? Tell me in the comments!

For the full story, click here.

survey services

1 comment:

  1. The chat rooms are the closest alternative to a restaurant or a party. You see, during your hours off of work, you will have the chance to be there, to embrace how things would go about your problems with your love life. It will be very fun if you too could have the chance to be with people although virtually. You might just be surprised at how many people could catch your attention. Imagine that you could meet singles free for now and then you might end up in a relationship in a few weeks!

    Find your mate - www.ichatusa.com

    ReplyDelete