Chitika

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ellen And JCPenney Take Down One Million Moms


They tried to stage a protest, but fell way short. One Million Moms, a division of the American Family Association, wanted Americans to protest JCPenney after they announced Ellen DeGeneres as their new spokesperson, because she is gay and goes against traditional values.

JCPenney was having none of that and either was Ellen. JCPenney stood by their new hire and Ellen went on her show saying, "I usually don't talk about stuff like this on my show, but I really want to thank everyone who is supporting me. Here are the values I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you'd want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That's what I stand for." I love this woman!

Well, One Million Moms has officially backed off and said they are moving on to other issues (can't wait to hear what gets them fired up next).

For the full story, click here.

survey solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment