Chitika

Thursday, March 22, 2012

American Idol: My Predictions On Who Will Go Home Tonight


This week it is going to be a hard one for me to decide on who should be in the bottom three and who will be in the bottom three on American Idol. The show last night bored me...well, besides the great performances by Phillip Phillips and Colton Dixon, who had the best performance of the season by any singer. Colton's version of "Piano Man" was nothing short of amazing...brilliant behind the piano. Erika Van Pelt debuted a new 'do and I thought it was sexy as hell and it also brought out some more confidence in her.

Now to the business at hand...who will go home tonight? Well, I have my thoughts on who I would like to see go home and who I would like to see in the bottom three, but then I come back to reality and think of how people have been voting and will vote. Who I think deserves to be in the bottom three: DeAndre Brackensick (bad song choice and it bored me), Joshua Ledet (he chose a song out of his normal element and I thought he struggled through it) and Heejun Han (a silly performance and it looks as if he wanted to perform his way off the show).

The actual bottom three will be: DeAndre (he was not good), Heejun (a bad performance and trying to be a comedian, not a singer) and Elise Testone (I think she did amazing, but she hasn't been getting the votes and the judges' pleas for votes for her may hurt her). Elise will get a quick safe, so DeAndre and Heejun in the bottom two. I think Heejun's personality will save him and garner some votes, so going home this week will be DeAndre...do you think I am right?

survey hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment