Chitika

Monday, March 12, 2012

Jon Hamm Not A Fan Of Kim Kardashian


In news that makes me want to watch Mad Men, Jon Hamm came out and said what I have been saying for years...that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are idiots...love him!

Here is part of his statement from the April issue of Elle UK: “Whether it’s Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a fucking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly. Incuriousness has become cool… It’s celebrated. It doesn’t make sense to me.”

Amen Jon! I have never seen an episode of Mad Men, but when it premieres on March 25th, I may have to DVR it!

Read more right here.

Do you agree with Jon's statements on Kim and Paris?

survey services

No comments:

Post a Comment