Chitika

Friday, August 10, 2012

Joe Simpson DUI: Jessica Simpson's Dad Arrested For DUI


How this one took a week to get out is beyond me? Joe Simpson, father of Ashlee and Jessica Simpson, was arrested last Saturday night for a DUI. Joe, 54 years old, was pulled over at 10 pm and put in handcuffs and the cops took him to jail for the night. He was released the next morning at 9:41 am (after he slept off the alcohol). However, the case has yet to be sent to the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office...hmmmm? It still baffles me why any celebrity gets a DUI, like Randy Travis the other day. You have all this money, pay someone to drive your stupid ass around!

Have you ever gotten a DUI? Tell me your story in the comments!

Read the details here.

web surveys

2 comments:

  1. I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.
    dui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How so? So you can post your links on my stories?

      Delete