Chitika

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shirtless: Actor Strips For SNL Monologue


If you aren't a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I bet this video will make you one...instantly! This is so sexy and makes me wish he was in Magic Mike along side his friend Channing Tatum. During the Joseph Gordon-Levitt SNL monlogue, he breaks out into a stripping routine to "It's Raining Men." This is just so sexy and he has a very nice body, as you can tell in the Joseph Gordon-Levitt shirtless picture above! You must see the dancing though...yummy!

Check out the monologue here and tell me your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Ha great read. Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s opening was great, but my favorite was The Hypnotist. I wasn’t able to see the show live, but it was nice watching it this morning. I set my Hopper to record the entire season of SNL to the two terabyte DVR since I work late at Dish and couldn’t see it live. I’m just glad that I don’t have to miss any of the shows. Supposedly Daniel Craig is hosting this weekend! I hope he’s good!

    ReplyDelete