Chitika

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MasterChef Season 3: Episode 16 Recap


The homecooks are back in the kitchen on MasterChef 2012 after a break for the London Olympics 2012 and I could not be happier...bring on Christine Ha! Tonight they team up and take on signature dishes from an award-winning restaurant. The losing team takes on the Pressure Test! Which homecook left us tonight on MasterChef 2012? Find out in my recap.

Who do you think will win it all on MasterChef 2012? Tell me in the comments!

polls & surveys

2 comments:

  1. As we are down to the last 5 (and I never thought David would win, nor Christine) the tension is high, and EVERYONE has very heated opinions over this show. Frankly, I find it exciting, and my wife and I get into and argument over every episode, and THAT’S HOT! I’m just glad the Olympics aren’t interfering in our tete a tete any more. I got started watching last year when my Dish coworker suggested I watch, and although I’m glad I started, it is better that I can watch commercial free now. I use Auto Hop to skip commercials on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings and it helps me get the hour long show done in 40 minutes. That gives me more time to watch another show, or get to bed a little earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the party but you know, I really can't stand Josh. An episode earlier he was all like, "oh I wouldn't give any rice, competition is all that matters" and in this episode he's all butthurt that Frank didn't give him the save? Nah man, you got what you deserved. Plus it was him screwing up the bread frying in the beginning, he wasn't perfect.

    ReplyDelete