Chitika

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Glass House 2012: Episode 9 Recap - The End Is Near!


The Glass House 2012 is nearing it's end and I could not be happier! It looks like we will see who the winner is next week, which is crazy to think about. This is going to be a crazy week on The Glass House ABC, as their live feed is going to be showing live eliminations and what not. That's too much of an investment for me. Find out what happened tonight in my here.

Who will come back from Limbo on The Glass House 2012: Erica or Mike? Tell me in the comments!

online surveys

1 comment:

  1. I think it is funny that Erica is denying how much she is all over Kevin. She needs to start thinking about the game and not about Kevin. I watched this episode this morning with my Auto Hop feature on my Hopper so I could get it all in before heading to work at Dish. With Auto Hop, which skips the commercials for me I can get ready while I am watching it and it saves me about 20 minutes in the morning. It is crazy to think that the finale is next week. I am rooting for Andrea or Kevin to win. They have played the game well in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete