Chitika

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kirk Cameron Says Homosexuality Is 'Unnatural'


In news that doesn't matter...'80s sitcom star turned religious activist Kirk Cameron went on Piers Morgan last night and told Piers that homosexuality is "unnatural... I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

To make his case even more, his thoughts on marriage equality: "Marriage was defined by God a long time ago. Marriage is almost as old as dirt, and it was defined in the garden between Adam and Eve -- one man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage. And I don't think anyone else should either. So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don't."

Oh Kirk...maybe if we were still in the '80s people would care what you thought...to think, I used to think this guy was so cute back in the day and now he is disgustingly ugly to me! Watch the video...Piers is good and Kirk is an ass!

survey service

1 comment: