Chitika

Saturday, June 9, 2012

American Idol Winner Scotty McCreery Graduates High School



On Thursday, American Idol winner Scotty McCreery returned home to North Carolina to receive his high school diploma with the rest of his 400 fellow students. The singer had flown in from Nashville to attend the ceremony, after taking home the trophy for breakthrough video of the year at the CMT Awards the night before. "The year has gone so fast," McCreery told PEOPLE on the red carpet before the awards show. "I'm glad it worked out that I could do both [school and music]. It was important to me and my family. Graduation is a big milestone, and it's going to be a little bittersweet." McCreery will attend North Carolina Stats University next year.

Do you think Scotty McCreery got some special treatment while earning his high school diploma? Tell me in the comments!

To read all the details, click here.

survey solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment