Chitika

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hell's Kitchen Season 10: Finale Part 2 Recap


It all comes down to this. Will it be Christina or Justin winning Hell's Kitchen Season 10 tonight? The Hell's Kitchen 2012 Finale aired tonight and after a stressful dinner service for both, Chef Ramsay announce the Hell's Kitchen Season 10 winner. The winner becomes the head chef at Chef Ramsay's new steakhouse at Paris Hotel in Las Vegas! To find out who it is, read my recap.

Who did you want to win Hell's Kitchen Season 10???

1 comment:

  1. Christina won last night's episode of "Hell's Kitchen" and even though Justin's assertive this did not help him last night with Royce messing up numerous times on the meat. Last night I got caught in traffic because of the bad wreck on E-470 and I did not set the DVR for “Hell's Kitchen” to record. It’s a good thing that I took my Dish coworkers advice to get the Hopper because it automatically recorded this show for me. My Hoppers Primetime Anytime feature automatically recorded all of my prime time shows that come on CBS, NBC, FOX and ABC everyday in HD. This feature was a real life saver! The Hopper allowed me to start the show in my living room, and finish watching it in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete