Chitika

Friday, April 22, 2011

120 Days In Jail For Lindsay

Not as much as I would hope or as much as it should be, but Lindsay Lohan was sentenced 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service today for what was dropped to a misdemeanor theft charge. The judge ruled she was in violation of her parole for stealing a necklace from a Los Angeles jeweler in February. Lohan will appeal the ruling and bond has been set for $75,000.

Again, "celebrities" are given special treatment. If this would have happened while I was on probation, I would have been in jail from the moment the drop had been brought against me and remained there until sentenced. It seems she has been on probation for her DUI for 10 years now. I am over it. Serve your time bitch and move on from it. Clearly you are not going to clean up your act....do your time and be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment